Bridges Communication and Business Consultants Limited (Bridges Limited) is a Zambian registered consultancy company specialized in leadership and management skills training (capacity building), business re-engineering, strategic plan development, corporate governance advisory, communications skills training, executive coaching, stakeholder management services and also in process of offering Investment and Asset Management Services. Since inception in 2017, we have served numerous companies cutting across public enterprises, the private sector and international organisations.
Bridges Limited was established in 2017, as a limited company. It was incorporated after its promoters realized they possessed cutting-edge skills and competences that would create competitive value among various organisations. The targeted clients are organisations that seek to be positioned among the best performing in their respective markets.
Bridges Limited is a wholly owned Zambian Company; all its shareholders are Zambian. The shareholders are Chibamba Kanyama (60%), Wilfred Sakala (20%), Mukalya Nampito-Mwangala (10%) and Eneless Chisaya (10%). The company is fully registered with the Patents and Company Registration Agency (PACRA), Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA), Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission (CEEC) in the category of fully Zambian owned company and qualifies for the twelve percent (12%) threshold.
“To be a reliable and resourceful capacity development institution for organizations and individuals.”
“A key driver of outstanding leadership, business and management solutions in Sub-Sahara Africa and beyond.”
- Help organizations perform better in the face of the changing global environment by designing cutting edge strategies.
- Ensure organizations adopt effective and efficient external and internal communications strategies and also help them build interdependent teams in the workplace.
- Coach and train leaders and managers in organisations so that they are passionate about their work, competent and be in a firm position to groom and equip others.
- Support organizations with their stakeholder engagement strategies.
- Offer financial advisory, investment and asset management services to a wider clientele benchmarked against best international standards
HELPING CLIENTS IS OUR MOTIVATION
What greatly motivates us at Bridges Limited is getting positive feedback from those we have served. This makes us aware of the impact of our intervention. The overall feedback is that the various services we offer do improve the general performance of the client organizations.
Knowing what our work does to our clients motives us to deepen the range of our products. These supplement the existing products such as consultancy and capacity building services. Our goal is to change the leadership, managerial, communications and engagement standards across all types of organizations. These include those already on our profile. We serve public institutions, international organisations, large- and small-scale private companies, non-governmental organisations as well as individuals seeking personalized financial advisory services.
Chibamba Kanyama – Founder